Taipei hotels cover a broad spectrum of needs for any of the 6.3 million visitors the city welcomes each year. Ranging from budget capsule hotels to grand palatial suites, unique boutique properties to big international brands, traditional Chinese style to western décor and simple hotels to high-end resorts; it is possible to find an accommodation option to suit you and to maximise your enjoyment of your holiday in Taipei.
The Ximending area of the older part of Taipei City has the greatest concentration of guesthouses and hotels and is also conveniently close to many of the top attractions, but the excellent service provided by the Taipei Metro system means that you are never far from the best that the city has to offer. That gives you the freedom to choose a hotel with facilities and amenities which best meet your needs and desires while giving you the choice of enjoying great views around and over the city.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise