Travel and Local Information Guide
Taiwan is undoubtedly one of the most famous island nations in Asia. Currently there are more than 23 million people residing in Taiwan, and this may not include the steady number of travelers who are moving to the island after falling in love with its people, culture and natural landscapes.
When visiting Taiwan, it would be wise to know a little Mandarin, Hokkien or Cantonese to make your travels all the more easier. Otherwise, you can stick to English because most of its locals in major cities are well-versed in this language. After that, you are good to go and visit any of the major cities in Taiwan such as Taipei, Hsinchu, Hualien, Jiufen, Kaohsiung, Keelung, Puli, Taichung and Tainan. Best time to visit are the months between October and December when typhoons are not so prevalent. You can also go during the first few months of the year, mainly during January or February when the Lunar New Year festivities are held.
There are various modes of transportation in Taiwan so getting around would pose no problem. High speed trains, buses, MRT and taxis are readily available for your convenience.Read More
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise