Breeze Center Mall
Shopping in Songshan District0
Breeze Center Mall was the first of the American-style recreational shopping centres in Taipei, providing a great range of stores, attractions and dining. The building’s 12 floors are a popular place for entertainment and mid to high price range shopping in the Songshan District.
Breeze Center opened on 26 October 2001 and soon became the flagship mall of the Breeze brand, which now includes other malls around Taipei. It remains one of the top-end establishments in the city, with names like Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton and Jimmy Choo gracing its floors.Read More
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Private Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat Tour
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
Following the trend of many malls around the world, Breeze Center Mall has a large food court on its lowest floors (B1 and B2), as well as its own-brand supermarket - Breeze Super – which stocks supplies imported from Japan and the US. Breeze Gourmet (the food hall) is highly regarded for the quality of cuisine it serves, including excellent sushi, European dishes and great pastries and bread.
Above that, the floors are generally themed. The ground floor has a seemingly endless selection of shoes, including Tino Bellini, Aldo, Jowalk, Pierre Mantoux, London Sole and others. The first floor is packed with international luxury brands such as Gucci, Prada and De Beers. The third floor is devoted to tea and coffee, the entire fourth floor is a UNIQLO store and so it continues up to the eighth and ninth, where you will find a cinema.
Breeze Center Mall sells mostly women’s fashion and accessories, though there are choices for everyone and, being a recreational mall, there are forms of entertainment which do not involve shopping available, too. The mall’s distinctive glass domed roof can be seen on the east side of the MRT’s Brown (1) Line, roughly halfway between Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and Nanjing Fuxing Station.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Sun – Wed 11:00 – 21:30, Thu – Sat 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: No. 39, Section 1, Fuxing S. Road, Songshan
- Tel: +886 (0)2 6600 8888